Public offering of shares, carried out between May 31 and June 2, 2006, on the basis of the issue prospectus approved by Polish Securities and Exchange Commission on May 12, 2006, involved a total of 8,053,306 shares at the par value of PLN 4,831,983.60, including:
- 4,026,653 series D ordinary bearer shares offered by the Issuer’s Management Board to be acquired under the public subscription,
- 4,026,653 shares of old issue offered for sale by the Selling Shareholders (Sale Shares), including:
- 1,358,164 series B1 ordinary bearer shares and 853,470 series C ordinary bearer shares offered by Finergis Investments Ltd (2,211,634 shares in total);
- 1,815,019 series B1 ordinary bearer shares, offered by ERGIS S.A.
On June 6, 2006, 8,053,306 shares included in the offer were allocated, including;
- 6,500,000 shares under the Institutional Tranche
- 1,553,306 shares under the Individual Tranche
Reduction rate for the Individual Tranche was at 80.68%.
The sales price for series B1 and series C shares and the issue price of series D shares were uniform and amounted to PLN 4 for both tranches.
In order to avoid any doubts and to present the Issuer’s full position on the matter, ERGIS S.A. hereby informs and explains that all and any documents, reports, financial information, data presentation and other materials are posted in Polish as well as in English versions, and the Issuer, always acting in good faith, assures that it makes every effort to have the ordered and published translations absolutely coherent with the original (Polish) version of the documents.
However, should there be any discrepancy or incoherence between the Polish version of the document and its English translation, ERGIS S.A. explains that the leading and the correct wording and version is the text prepared and disclosed in Polish.